Monday Morning Musings...


The Thanksgiving holiday is past and now we are in the Christmas season. These are my favorite times of year. I just need a few days rest to recoup.

It was so nice to be with family. We had such a good time.I'm very thankful that everyone arrived home safely. Today, things are pretty much back to the usual. Well, the deer hunters are out and in the woods.

It's raining out and I love it! Rain is one of my favorite weathers as long as there is not too much of it. I'm so picky.:) Next, I want snow!!!

The only sad thing about Thanksgiving was that we did not get many pictures.Can you believe it, forgotten & misplaced cameras? I did get some pictures late Sat. night when Beth, Mike & Isaiah, and Duane stopped by to tell Stephanie goodbye. But, since I misplaced my cameral bag, I don't have the cord. Oh, well, enjoy the turkeys. We enjoyed turkey at our Thanksgiving dinners! :)

No comments: