Hustle & Bustle

The rush is on. Lines are long and when the door opens people will literally start running and grabbing.

Well, this year I opted out. I can't think of anything worth getting up and out at a store for... at 3:30 a.m. I do know a few people who planned to do this. To me my sleep is more important. Anyway, the stores only put out so many of their drawing sales items... which isn't very reasonable. You'd think they would at least try to accommodate those faithful few who did sacrifice to get there,at least for a certain time frame, but that's another story. For me, "It's just not worth it!"

The hustle and bustle of the Christmas season is on. I can't say that I am sad because I am not. I love Christmas. I love the decorating,the traditional Christmas songs, family get to gathers and the whole thing. I love the miraculous story of Jesus birth, the angels, the shepherds and the wise men. To me, "Its the greatest time of the year!"

No comments: