Todays Thankful Blessing

I thank you Lord for our servicemen who at this very moment are protecting our country by keeping war away from our shores. Thank you for the blessing of an America where we can worship, pray and read our Bibles everyday. We remember these men who love us and our country enough to serve.

This part of a song that I was listening to last night on a cd that I have. Take thought and thank God with me for those who serve.


Love your country and live with pride
And don't forget those who died
America can't you see

All gave some and some gave all
And some stood through for the red, white and blue
And some had to fall
And if you ever think of me
Think of all your liberties and recall
Some gave all

And if you ever think of me
Think of all your liberties and recall,
Yes recall
Some gave all

Some gave all