Top Of The Morning To You

"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him." Lamentations 3:25

How true! God is so good. Our only hope is in Him. I am so glad that we can depend on the Lord to take care of us in the hard times as well as the good times. When we are in the valley, things can look pretty discouraging. If only we could see the beauty and green of the valley. It takes the valley's to make the mountain tops more beautiful. How great is our God!


It's really top of the morning! I couldn't sleep. Merrill and Steve are going hunting and I thought they were leaving at 3:00 a.m., but I was wrong. I am up and they are in bed! :)
We'll see how this goes. lol
Anyway, I wanted to get some writing done and the early morning hours are best. All is quiet and peaceful. The start of a new day with no mistakes in it. Yet!

No comments: