Blogging, Oh My...

Surprise, I'm blogging again. It has been a real challenge to blog this month. I have been so busy with working, vacationing, camping and so on...

The garden is coming along. The rains are just perfect and so is the weather. I just love it. I'm not a fan of real hot weather. I like it on the cooler side.

Saturday, I worked at the Master Gardeners Miami County Garden Tour. I wasn't able to see all the gardens because I had so much to do at the beginning of last week after I got back from camp. But, the garden that I worked at and a couple others that I saw by just driving by, were very nice.

We just had our Phillips Family Reunion and I got to see some of my family from other states as well as those in Oh. It is so nice to talk about old times and find out how they are doing now.

Well, That's about it for today!

No comments: