Garden Almost In...

Beth, Isaiah and I worked in the garden this morning. It is quite fun gardening with a two year old. Now, he wants to be in and a part of it, but from experience, we may have a little struggle in a few years. Anyway, we got quite a bit done with the weeding and planting.

This is a picture of a tomato that Isaiah thought needed to be off the plant. I guess I'll make lemonade out of lemons, so to speak, and make fried green tomatoes.

Sad note, Paul and Candy got their car stolen. I got an early call from Ryan. He said, "someone stole our car!." (I thought he'd called so early to tell me of something exciting that they were going to do.) Candy's purse was in the car, but they only took her credit and debit cards. They threw the rest of her purse and contents in the bushes. They stole Paul's GPS and some other things too. They stole a neighbor mans billfold out of his car.

They were able to get finger prints off the neighbors kids Bible. I don't think that the finger prints in Paul's car weren't real clear. Maybe, just maybe, they should have tried reading it and forgot the whole theft thing, but that didn't happen.

To make a long story short, Sherlock Holmes,as I call Paul, or Magnum PI, as Paul calls himself, got on the investigation. He talked to the neighbors, and got some important information which he handed over to the police and the robber has been apprehended. A sad day that ends a little better. I'm not sure they'll get everything back, but at least they have a car and they got the credit cards stopped.

Well, that is a little of today's news. We just never know what a day holds!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Well, at least we have someone who can pick stuff for us ;-)...We will have to teach him to wait until they are red.