Nonsense...

We could just start the week off with a little nonsense...







I was reading Rush Limbaugh today and he had a little article and link to a video about eating bugs of all things. I'm talking creepy crawly things. Quite frankly, I almost got sick to my stomach watching it. This is the new green alternative for meat.






Please, if you are going to take up bug eating, don't eat the lady bugs and other good garden bugs. Eat the roaches, the world could use a few less of them. Don't forget the spiders, wasps and yellow jackets. Sorry, just trying to help!

Check out his article to see what I mean: (then click watch the video under the picture)
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_060208/content/01125106.guest.html

All I can say is "please give me a big juicy T bone steak or prime rib any day!"

5 comments:

Beth said...

Sorry Mom, I could not watch the clip. My stomach is to weak the way it is..lol and I will not be eating any bugs just to let you know


love you
Beth

Michele said...

No bug eating here! ;o)

Connie Lavy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connie Lavy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Oh mother I don't think I could watch that it does not sound good at all
love you lots