Mystery Solved...

If you read my daughter Beth's blog, you will know that she is having a girl. The mystery is solved. Of course, sometimes there are surprises at birth. But, for the most part, they are usually right with all of today's technology.

The days are hot and muggy now. Quite the change from a few months ago. First we hear it's too cold and now it's too hot and muggy. Well, we've had a lot of rain and hot and muggy goes with a lot of rain. The way to handle it is to go out when it's not so hot, especially if you're gardening. Try to work in the early morning so that you can be done by 10 or later in the day usually after 4 or 5. I still like my seasons and this goes with the season.

I've been trying to get some things done so that I can go to camp and not have to worry about them. Sometimes plans don't work out, but we try, don't we. It's better to try and have things change, than not to try, and for sure have a mess. It's kinda like planning a mess by not planning! :) lol!

I will always remember reading Rudyard Kipling when I was a girl. He said, "Plan your work and work your plan." I was about 12 then and I am almost 60 now, so that's a long time ago!

No comments: