Still More Gardening...

I knew that it was going to rain so I hurried out this morning and planted another row of green beans. The last green beans that I planted didn't come up real good...to cold and wet, so some rotted. Hopefully, these will come up good. I'll plant some more after our church camp if I need to. I also, put in some more tomato plants and some garlic sets. I planted some zinnia seed too. These were some that I saved from last year and I just wanted to cover an area with flowers. I got a little roto-tilling and weed work done and then it ... rained. Yeah...I was needing it. It saved me from getting out the watering can for my plants.

The picture is of the peony by our mail box. It was really pretty this year. It is a pink one that Merrill's Grandmother Lavy had so it is very old. I divided it and put it by the mail box.

Now, I'm thinking about taking a little rest. Merrill came home and is getting a little siesta now.

Sounds like a good idea to me. :)

No comments: