Accomplished

Well, I finally got the job that I was working on done. Beth came and help me.We finished everything by noon. She is such a good helper! Thanks, Beth

I came home at just after noon and took a whirlpool for my poor aching sore muscles. I painted woodwork and cabinets yesterday. Recently, I haven't been getting up and down so many times. Well, that exercise is over! :)

Went over to see Buffy, Nick, Brett and Breanna since they will be leaving for Gatlinburg, Tenn after Steve gets home from work. Lauryn and Brooklyn were there so I got to see the girls. Brooklyn was asleep so I do not have a picture of her.

Hopefully, tomorrow can be slower and I can work at home.

Sunday, we had garden corn (from Steve & Buffy's), our tomatoes, and spinach & tomatoes on our salad, & fried sliced banana squash from our garden. Tonight we had fresh garden produce again. Very nice! I just love fresh garden produce.


Buffy & Beth have been canning green beans. Buffy has put up salsa and who knows what else. She puts up a lot of delicious things. Beth is getting the fever and she loves putting food up also. Amy says she wants to next year. It must be catching!

2 comments:

sankey family said...

All your fresh produce just sounds wonderful! I would love to have some right now.

Melodie

Beth said...

Glad I could help you out.
Im here for you anytime I can: -)