Early Morning Quietness


I love the early morning quietness. A fresh new day & a new page in the book. I went to read the little Bible to my left and found it is not working so I used another online Bible site. I hope it is just a temporary loss. Otherwise, I will find another link for my blog.

Some of my grandchildren started school this week. Ryan and Brandon in North Carolina and Kinsey and Caden in Kansas. I remember when school didn't start until after labor day and ended by May 30th. Seems like summer gets shorter and shorter for kids. Personally, I think they need a long summer. They need that family time and time to relax and be kids. Here I am, being an old lady again. :)

Have a great 2007-2008 School Year!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hope you all have a good school year.

Love Aunt Beth

Amy said...

I feel sorry for the little ones to, they would like to play but it sure is nice not to have fighting all the time. ;)
love amy

sankey family said...

Dear Connie, I loved the pics of your grandkids and the description and photo of the hoecakes.
I think it's so great how involved you are in the lives of not only your adult children and grandchildren, but also of your parents...I admire you.

Melodie