More Pictures To Share



I took the above pictures recently. Just thought I would share them.

My computer has been down. The storm Wed. evening damaged my router and I am now using a new one. I missed blogging, but I am glad to be back.

More about the pictures:
I remember the picture with the vase of flowers hanging in our house in KY. I was five when we moved to Ohio. So my parents have owned it over 55 yrs. It is one of the first things I remember that far back and I love the painting which is in pretty good shape today.

The quilts were made by my Grandmother Phillips who was a very good homemaker. She could make the neatest pillows, quilts etc. She was one of the best cooks that I ever knew. Mama, as we called her, and Papa would rise early in the morning and pray in their diningroom. I can still see them kneeling. Such precious memories. Which reminds me that is one song I remember her singing. Also, She also loved big hats. Maybe that is why I like them. :)

The other pictures were taken in our diningroom when Amy was in. And,a picture of David who turned 14 yrs. in July. I just thought I'd share the pictures with you.


Beth was cleaning my parents carpet when I took the pictures at their house of the quilts and picture so I just had to include her.

1 comment:

Amy said...

love the pictures, you are the best mom in the whole world.
love amy