On The Road Again ...


Well, we're on the road again! Merrill had and an emergency expedited load to get to Springfield, Missouri. I came with him since he had to drive all night. I drove about 3 1/4 hr. It is definitely worth mentioning my driving time because when you've got snatches of sleep here and there that's something. (At least it is for me.) :) We delivered our load at 7:00 this morning. One hour before schedule. We ate breakfast in Joplin and came on to Amy's. She is at school so Merrill and I are catching a little rest before the family comes home. We plan a pleasant visit with Amy, Monte & the grandkids before getting home for Monday work.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Enjoy being with Amy, Wish I could have went with you. SO I could have seen my sister. ;-)

Love you
Beth

Phillip D said...

Miss you all. Blessings.