What A Day!

Don't you just hate days where you just run, run, run! The last two days have been pretty much that. Today I was out and about early. I had to meet the tree trimmers and police who would be rerouting traffic at one of our apartments. I just know they loved this lady who took pictures of every move they made. :) Oh, well, they took my picture taking and direction giving pretty good. Everyone seemed happy!


Just after I got home Beth & Isaiah came by and we had lunch together.After they left, I went to my parents. Mom had two nice warm cobbler pies ready for me. I tried each one. She made cherry and apple. Mom & I went shopping. I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening working at another apartment.

The tenant is suppose to move in, but we have finishing up to do on a new bathroom and other repairs. Beth is going to help me finish up in the morning with my painting. Anyway, I am ready to get onto something else.

My dad was talking about when he was younger in Kentucky. I couldn't help thinking how I miss "the good old day!" We live in a great day and age, but the good old days were slower and not as complicated. Maybe I'm just getting old. Surely not!

No comments: