Early Morning Thoughts

I'm really not into contemporary Christian music. (I like traditional Christian music and the King James version of the Bible.) But, our Christian station has started playing contemporary Christian music every morning. Sometimes I wake up and really wonder what I am listening to. I am sad because we are probably going to have to look for a new station. We have listened to this one almost 40 yrs. Altough, I do like some contemporary songs if they are clearly pointing to God, salvation or something that is food for thought. I've posted one I like with a link to the music below. My husband doesn't share my like for this song. I was listening to it last night and he really wondered, "What's up?"

Check out: "Our God is An Awsome God"
http://www.geocities.com/nana5576/ourgodisanawesomegod.html

(Directions: with mouse highlight web address, right click copy, right click paste into web browser.)

No comments: