WOW! 100 Blog Entries

I just noticed that I have had 100 blog entries since March when I first started this blog. Maybe I should have baked a cake and put 100 candles on it. But, then it might have burned up! :) I guess it is just a mile marker of some kind.


These are pictures of Merrill, Nick & Brett working at one of the apartments. We needed a bath vent and some smoke detectors. Merrill was very tired when he got in today so he called for his "helpers". Thanks, boys, for helping and all the hard work!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am sure that the boys wanted to go and help grandpa. I remember when I was that age I would do anything to get to go to work with dad. I loved going to work it was so much fun.

Beth said...

Gratz on the 100 Blog!!

Hope Dad and the boys got everything done.

And I hope Dad went home and got some rest