Beautiful Spring Days...

Aren't we having beautiful spring days? We had such a nice Easter Sunday. Merrill and I went to the Easter sunrise service. It was a nice service even though it was cold. We had a great breakfast at the Pastor's house and a nice Easter service.

Some of our children & their families were here for dinner. It was really nice to see Paul and his family. We had most of the family here for dinner and then the children hunted colored eggs filled with candy. They had lots of fun.

Merrill & I picked up this mini virus going around so we're not feeling the greatest. Merrill is getting out of bed to go and help Duane who is pretty sick now and in the middle of a cement pouring job. This should prove to be interesting...the sick helping the sick. Anyway...I'm out with my Lysol can spraying door knobs, phones etc. I don't remember a winter that has had so many different viruses going around.

2 comments:

Beth said...

lol, sorry you all got sick. I tried not to give it to you ;-)
Love you
Beth

Connie Lavy said...

We may not have got it from you. It's in the air everywhere. I'm glad you're better.

Lots of Love,
Mom