This 'N That

Well, I've just been doing this 'n that. I copied off several coupons. I added them up and so far I have $19 in usable coupons. I found some nice coupons that I have not had before one was for Chex mix for $.60, Bic Markers $3.00 24 pk, Scott tissue $1.00, Nortland Cranberry Blend Juice $1.00 plus more. I really think the online coupons are better than what the newspaper has. That may be because they do not have to pay the newspaper to circulate them. I also signed up for some free samples and hopefully they have coupons. I know that what I have been getting usually has a coupon. Oh yes, Sears has a free classic wall portrait available.

I did get most of my links from the moneysavingsmom.com links plus other links off of those. It's a good pass time when you aren't busy. Anyway, if you count them as money and watch for the items on sale you've got a little tax free income there. It is only worth it if you do it for things that you need. Also, I know you're probably tired of hearing me say it but the pantry, storage and freezer help you because you can watch for sales. I'm pleased anyway because I've got at least $19 in coupons right now that I printed off last night and that doesn't include the newspaper coupons. :)

Since we canceled our one home line I had to resign up for the do not call registry. This is the link if you do not have it ... https://www.donotcall.gov/ It takes about 31 days to show up on the registry. Also, when you sign up for things that does not opt you out, but it might help.

Well, Merrill finished Duane's job yesterday. Duane was so sick and Merrill was a little better and was able to work even though he did not feel good. He came home exhausted though. I talked to Duane this morning and he is better. Isaiah is sick again, but hopefully Beth will not get it again. Merrill and I are better so that's a plus.

Have a Blessed day!

No comments: