Spring Beginnings


I just love the changing of the seasons and all that each season has to offer. I am always ready for the next season. There is beauty in each seasonal change. I want to share this poem that I wrote a few years back. It is a fun simple poem!




Springs Beginnings

The beginnings again
Of flowers and trees.
Butterflies and bees
New life, begins again.

Flying kites
Riding bikes
Laundry flopping
Flying in the wind.

Gardens and yard games
Parties and fun
Spring is welcome
By each and everyone.

Connie Lavy (c) 2006






As we start this Spring 2008 season, we find that there are just so many things to do. A woman's work is never done. Quite frankly, I've never understood someone being bored. My mind is always in a swirl with things that I want to do. Time... is the problem... so I just try to break things down to little by little and bit by bit.

No comments: