One Long Night...

Last night...was one long night!

Amy called and said Beth needed me that Isaiah was very sick, so off I went. I was going to just spend the night and help her out, but Isaiah was in so much pain with his other flu symptoms that Beth called her Ped's office and they sent her to the hospital. A bad night... one sick little boy, two very tired women who were totally exhausted. (Does that sound familiar to you moms?) Mike got there around two... that made it nice for Beth and Isaiah to have him there. We got to Beths a little after 5:00 this morning. I have had a little sleep, but I sure am tired. The important thing is that he is better.

Maybe I'll end this with a cute story...

Yesterday, I was trying to compute. I had the diningroom table cloth in the laundry and, I had some papers lying on the table. My little white nameless kitten we're calling podunk right now was laying behind my computer. She was laying on the papers. We don't like her on the table, but she likes to be near me when I work and that was as close as she could get. She could hear me typing and would reach her little paw around the laptop and give my hand a pat. I would push her away, but she just kept doing it.

I usually let her in at night while we sleep and we keep all the bedroom doors shut. She isn't as hyper if she is in at night. When she's hyper, she's like a mountain lion and that is the truth. Jump, pounce and the whole bit, but that ends her up back in the garage. I think she knows because she has been trying to be good. Anyway, Merrill is really attatched to her. I didn't think I would ever see him attatched to a cat. But, she just loves him. She can't wait for him to sit down in his chair in the morning or at night. She's still an in the house and garage cat, so, when she gets to be to much to the garage she goes.





2 comments:

Amy said...

mom i am so glad that you was their for beth, I was so worried about here and their was nothing i could do.
Oh i am happy to see that dad loves his kitten. you are a great mother
love a

LJL said...

Merrill just looks like a cat person.