Early Morning Thoughts

"When Thou saidst, Seek ye My face; my heart said unto Thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek." Psalm 27:8

As we start our busy days, it is comforting to read in God's word that he wants us to seek Him. He is ever our saviour, comfort, and guide.
We praise you today Lord for all that you have done!
Thank you for your blessings!

It is not day light yet. I got up and made my husband some coffee before he left. I like the early morning hours when everything is quiet and it is just the Lord and I. Peace, quiet and the Lord!
For me, it makes the day go better not to rush right in and try to work in prayer and Bible reading. I'd much rather meet the Lord even if it is a short time. I need Him daily!

IHC starts today. I'm not sure that I will get to go until tomorrow. Praying that it will be a blessed time for all participants. It is good to see everyone, fellowship and worship the Lord. What more can you ask for?

Pictures of family that I hope you'll enjoy!



A Moto: "Have camera will travel!"
We are so blessed to have cameras. I love to take and look at pictures. I've heard it said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Sometimes, this is true.







Right: This picture was taken yesterday before Merrill picked up his load. Long rig! He really likes his truck.


Thought...
Have a blessed day and know that God loves you!



Don't forget to feed the animals! :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

Mom,
Love the slide show. You did a good job. I feed your animals today for you. See ya tomorrow for IHC

Love
Beth

Amy said...

Mom
your blog looks great, hope you will have fun at IHC tomorrow.
Hey I think you need a spider on your blog. Barns always have spiders.
LOL
love amy

Connie Lavy said...

o.k. o.k. you two can put the spider and rat back, but at the bottom below my animals!
Otherwise, thanks for being such a great support team!!! lol

Lots of Love,
Mom

Beth said...

I love you mom, You are the best.
Love
Beth