You Are Loved With an Everlasting Love

Today Breanna I went to my parents for lunch. Beth and Isaiah were already there. Beth was doing some cleaning for mom. Breanna and Isaiah keep each other company.

The trip is about 20 minutes. On the way there I was stopped at the stop sign waiting for a long line of traffic to pass when out of the blue the thought crossed my mind... "you are loved with an everlasting love!" That was all, but I knew that the Lord wanted to let me know, that He love me. How blessed I am! That just goes to show you that God is with us always even in the most unexpected times.


Mom & Dad have been married 60 yrs. They are very devoted to each other. Dad is 81 and mom is 77. This picture was taken by Amy who does photography along with her nursing, sewing and all her creative endeavors.






These are pictures of dad taking mom's blood pressure. He does this pretty much on a daily basis. The doctor told him that he was doing a good job of taking & watching mom's blood pressure and to keep it up. I call him "Dr. Phillips!" He just laughs! My parents are the greatest!!! I just love them.










Mom & I working on her taxes. This picture was taken by Beth who is a very good photographer.
Identical twins usually are good at the same things.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dear Mom
Your blog is very nice and up lifting. Thanks for being such a great mom.
love you lots
Amy

Beth said...

Mom,
I love the pictures of Grandma and Grandpa. I cant belive they have been married that long. I hope I get to be married that long ;-)
Isaiah and I had a lot of fun cleaning today.
Love you lots
Beth