Yesterday was such a Blessed Easter! It is so comforting to know that we can be saved and have eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. I feel our purpose in life is to service God and share the joy of salvation with those we come in contact with. What a blessing!

We went to Easter Service. Paul, Candy and family and Steve, Buffy and family came and ate Easter dinner with us. Beth, Isaiah, Duane and David weren't able to eat with us but came by later in the day.

Saturday was Mark & Deanna's wedding so I was gone for most of the day. I came home extremely tired, but it was worth the trip to Cincinnati to witness this special event. My batteries were down, but I was able to get this one picture. The windows in the background at God's Bible School make a beautiful backdrop for
a minister and his bride's wedding.

I am now "getting with it!" These blogs take time and time is what it takes to find just the right picture and then work in the blog time. How these young mothers work it in is amazing!

Well, I think it's about time to bring in the grandchildren. They are awesome! I love having grandchildren. Hugs and kisses and all that goes with it. We have 13 so far and each one is so special in their own way. You just never know what's up next.

Until later!
Connie

Grandchildren truely are a gift from God.
You can't help but just want to hold, kiss and
be with each one.
This is my little bunch! Yes, I am prejudice-
I think they are the greatest!!!!















Paul & Candy's Children
They are working on a ball team! They love their new little
team member and I'm sure they'll have a ball in his hand soon!









Beth & Mike's son
This little guy was in the long time making. They were married 9 yrs. before they had him. He's always
smiling (just about), for sure, he is alway investigating
something.







Wayne & Wilma's daughters
They had their oldest miracle girl after 9 yrs. of marriage and then after some time they
got their next little bundle of joy. They are country girls with dogs, cats, a rabbit and a horse. Yep! True country girls!









Amy & Monte's children
I travel along ways to see these little munchkins. They are always bouncy and glad
to see grandma & grandpa!









Steve & Buffy's children
These grandchildren lived next door to us
for most of their lives. They built a new house and moved not so far away. They have a creek and places to run, so I don't think they miss their old home.



Duane's sons
My oldest grandson's
who are two of the greatest. They both like to hunt and do boy things!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Mom,
You are doing great on you blog. I love all the pic you have up of the family.

Love you lots
Beth

Amy said...

Mom
I love your blog today you are great. Your grandchildren look so cute. Well off to school love you lots your the best
love always
Amy