Good Friday


This picture is in rememberance of "God's Friday."

I have been reading my daughter's , granddaughter's and some friends blogs. They are all so good. I love seeing all the pictures and reading what is going on. It is possible to make our loved ones and friends seem very close to us. I love it. This is one part of technology that is really taking off and can be done by just about anyone.


I'm looking at pictures to find out what I might use. I can see now that I am going to have to get my camera out and start taking more pictures. My wonderful children gave me a new camera and I just have been negligent in learning to use it and loading pictures up on my computer. Hopefully, that will change.


I did find a picture in my picture folder taken sometime last year and I thought that it would make a nice cross picture for John 3:16 . I put it into photoshop and completed it.
This is the picture I made for "Good Friday."

6 comments:

Beth said...

Thats right Mom, Now that I have showed you how to down load the pictures you have to put some pic. up. Love you lots
Beth

The Dickinsons said...

Dear "Mom" Lavy,
Welcome to the blogging world...It's sooo much fun to have a blog, and to read other people's blogs too.
Thanks for signing mine.
Happy Easter,
Heather

Beth said...

OH MOM!! Where are the PICTURES?????
Love you lots
Beth

Amy said...

OH Mother dear, I love you very much but where are your PICTURES of your loved ones. Your great lots of love
love amy

Connie Lavy said...

Dear ones,
Mom is just trying to find time! lol I've got everything in the draft folder, but I will get it published as soon as it is the way I want it. Hopefully, later tonight when I make time to finish it. I had to find just the right pictures. Older ones sometimes need more time! HA!
Thanks for the support. You're a great team.
Mom

Tim and Kristina said...

Great picture Connie!! Welcome to the world of blogging!