Truckin' down the road

Today is dedicated to my dear husband!


I think I have seen it all. Merrill is waiting for a load so he had some free time. He has fed all my farm pets and read our blog. So I've decided to change the title from Mom's Farm Pets to Gran's Farm Pets... for the young and young at heart. I am glad that something I put on for the grandkids is pleasing big people to! Merrill fed the animals and laughed! I loved it!!!

Top right: Merrill's new Dodge Ram 2007 Dully







Right: Merrill's first big load. I am pretty sure that
this was expedited to NC





We have been in construction 29 yrs. We added backhoe and skidloader work a few yrs back. But with changing economic times in our area, we've ad
ded expediting. We call it "Treaty Expediting."

The loads need to get there quick, so he can be gone with a phone call. His bags are always packed and ready to go. If I know I have time to work a trip in my bags are packed also. We've been as far west as Iowa, Kansas and Oklahoma. We have been as far south as South Carolina. The Carolina's are Merrill's favorite because of the weather. The area is beautiful and last but not least Paul's family lives down there.


Thoughts...
I'm so glad that so many of you like my farm animals. I've had a lot of adults feeding the animals. Please tell the children! lol






6 comments:

Beth said...

Well, I hope dad gets a load soon that way he can use his pretty truck....;-)

Amy said...

Mom
Dad's Dodge looks so nice, I love the color. Sounds like you and dad are having a nice time feeding the farm animals. I do love your selection of animals. I will have to let Caden play with them when he gets hom from Pre School today that way I can study. Hope dad gets a call soon, love you both lots
love amy

Amy said...

Mom did you know that if you trow the ball the Zeus will go and catch it? It is so much funa and also he barks.
So cute.
love amy

Lavy Country said...

We love your truck, Grandpa. We've spent some time in that truck, too. We enjoyed our trip to NC with you and Grandma.
We fed the animals. Lauryn groomed Ace. You are going to have some fat livestock. All was going well until your son came in. He suggested we feed the bird then feed the bird to Mittens so Zeus would have a fat cat dinner. He then took Zeus rabbit hunting and bagged Peter. Leave it to Wayne -- Mr. Practical to cut down on your farm population. He did leave the pig to fatten up a bit. :0)
Love, WWLB

Lavy Country said...

I plan to come back tomorrow and take zeus duck hunting and hunt the little bird if the cat didn't get him

your favorite son wl

Beth said...

HEY!! LEAVE THE CAT ALONE. Mittens is a nice kitty and I like her. ;-) Tell Wilma she needs some animals on her blog ;-)
Love
Beth