Here I Am To Worship

Light of the world,
You stepped down into darkness.
Opened my eyes,
let me see.
Beauty that made this heart adore you
Hope of a life spent with you.

And here I am to worship,
here I am to bow down,
here I am to say that you're my God
You're altogether lovely,
altogether worthy,
altogether wonderful to me.

King of all days,
oh, so highly exalted.
Glorious in heaven above.
Humbly you came
to the earth you created
All for love's sake became poor.

And here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're altogether lovely.
altogether worthy,
altogether wonderful to me.

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
And I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
No, I'll never know how much it cost.

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me.




Well, since I did get the flu and have spent a big part of this week sick. When I was recouping I was reminded of God's goodness and answers to prayer through the years. Then I listened to this song online at our Sunday night service and thought - how true, "God you are all together lovely and wonderful!"

Praise God & be blessed by the words of this song. It always makes me want to raise my hand in praise!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Im glad you are feeling better Mom,
Love
Beth

Paul and Candy said...

We are soooo sorry that we made you sick. Glad you are feeling better. Hope Merrill is too.

Love,
Candy and the Boys

Connie Lavy said...

Candy,
I would come down again. It was so worth it to be with Ryan on Grandparents Day. He was so happy!
I loved being with the boys and you and Paul so much. I felt bad Brandon and Paul got sick, but that is part of life. Sometimes things happen to make us stop and take notice. I did some reflection. I'm very thankful for a wonderful family and an awsome God!
Love ya all lots!

sherryldickinson said...

Connie, I really do enjoy looking at and reading the things on your site. I especially liked the words to this song. But then, I have enjoyed and got help from a lot of things you have posted. Also, I enjoy seeing and hearing about your family. You are a kind and loving mother with a wonderful attitude. Keep encouraged in Jesus. Your friends, Sherry/Bud Dickinson

Connie Lavy said...

Sherry,
Thank you for your kind words. I want to please the Lord with this site and hopefully help someone. I also want to keep close to those I love that live a distance away. Life is short and only what we do for Christ will last.
Love & Prayers,
Connie