Pleasant Memories



Tomorrow I will start home. I'm sure that on my long drive home I will go over and over the pleasant memories of the last few days! I had such a nice time.

Well, we've had a few bumps in the road. Paul came home sick from work Friday with a stomach virus, Carson ended up at the emergency room Saturday and Brandon came down with the stomach virus today. Other than that, things have gone nicely. I'm taking extra vitamin C and praying that the virus passes me by.

We had a nice "Grandparents Day" and a fun time at the games. We shopped together and just had fun being together and visiting. I thank God for a loving family!
I am blessed!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Mom,
Glad you had a good time. Looks like it was fun. I cant beleive how big Carson is getting. Sorry everyone was sick. I hope you dont get it. Have a safe trip home
Love
Beth

Amy said...

Mom, Glad you had a nice time with the boys, they are getting so big. I love your blog with the pictures that way I know what is going on in the part of the world ;)
love amy