Fishing

Merrill has been quite sick today - full force of the flu. Tonight he is a little better. I do hope he doesn't have it as long as I did.

I uploaded a few pictures that I took last Tuesday. Wayne, Wilma and the girls fishing. These were taken the night I got sick and I wasn't able to get them up until now.



The fish weren't big, but they still enjoyed fishing. Brooklyn just didn't know what to think of the fish. Lauryn did a good job of fishing by herself. Wayne just had to put the worms on. For some reason girls just do not enjoy touching night crawlers. Just plain old family fun!

3 comments:

Beth said...

looks like they had fun fishing ;-)
Love
Beth

Lavy Country said...

We did have fun! Lauryn did catch the worms before she went fishing. Just hasn't mastered the art of putting them on the hook yet. (Neither has mom)
wwlb

Amy said...

Looks like this was the week for fishing. Wish we could of came their to fish. Hope you all had fun, I had to study think I would rather fish. Well if I can fish and not touch worms I would go.
Love you much mom
Amy