Committed to the Cause Christ

Spring Tour 2007 of Penn View Bible Institute

Penn View choir sang at our church tonight. It was an inspirational service. We worshiped the Lord through their singing with uplifted hands and joyful hearts!

There were a few names in the choir that we recognized. But, there are a couple of special people in the choir that we share close connection to, Joann Loper and Solomon Shaffer.






Solomon Shaffer and Joann Loper who will be getting
married August 10, 2007.








The Loper family have been close friends of ours for many years. They have worshiped with us at church and camps. We are always glad when they have good news to share! They are expecting their 13th grandchild soon when Randy and Heather have their new little boy. But they are going to pass Merrill and I up because Scott and Susanne (Loper) Caplinger are going to have a baby December 10, 2007.

Right: Susanne who shared her secret with us today!

Right: Merrill and Joanne Loper (and yep, Solomon you are in the picture keeping track of your girl! lol)
The story is that Merrill has given Joann, who reminds him a lot of our twins Beth & Amy, popcorn that he has grown as a treat for years. Of course, he pops enough for an army so the whole Loper family can share. After Joanne went to Penn View this year, and Merrill is on the road a lot himself, the treats are few. Knowing Joann would be at church tonight, Merrill popped her popcorn treat. Joann and Solomon will have to give advance notice to us after they marry so Merrill can give them a treat every once and awhile. He'll always
have fond memories of Joann and her special treats!

Especially for my grandkids and Kids!
My Beth gave me a pig! He was lonely so I adopted a few more farm pets for him. Of course mittens and zeus are old standby's. I hope my grandchildren remember to come by and feed them. Of course friends are welcome to stop by and feed them anytime. Oh, yes, my teddy bear Paddy Panda likes to be fed also. He's so cuddly. lol
But, I can't find my cow bossie!
(Scroll down the animals are on the left. The are fun! Click on them - they move. Click more and you can feed them. Enjoy!)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love all your animals mom. Isaiah will have fun playing with them all ;-)

Love Beth

Beth said...

Mom,
Thanks for putting all thos pic up. It sounds like you had a nice service. I dont think I have ever seen Joannas boyfriend before. And I was so happy to hear about Suzanna and Her husband that is awsome.

Amy said...

Mom
Looks like you had a nice time at church last night. I had some popcorn last night but it was not as good as Dads.
So glad for the Lopers and their new additions.
Your farm animals are so much fun to play with and feed.
Love Amy