Today was just one of those days ....
Must be the weather - it has rained and rained.

But, nice things that I enjoy did happen!
I did have a nice breakfast with my sister-in-law, Sue Phillips, at Bob Evans. My brother is in Hawaii and won't be back until Thurs., so we decided to go to breakfast before he returns.

We went to Beth's house afterwards and had a nice visit.




While at Beths, I read to Breanna and Isaiah a
little before coming home.

Duane and David stopped by and we looked at the different
family blogs.

Wayne stopped by and my dear hubby just got home from
South Carolina. So in the end things looked up! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Mom
sounds like you had a nice day with Aunt Sue. Glad you got to go and visit Beth and Isaiah. Wish I could be there with you all. Love you lots
love Amy

Beth said...

Mom,
Im glad Aunt Sue was able to come by. It was nice seeing her.

Love
Beth