Act On This...

"Act on this... take it to your heart! "..Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart.." Ephesians 6:6

I listen to a devotional every morning that is based on this scripture. I guess, for some reason, the words just popped out at me to make sure that I act on God's word and take it to my heart. Scriptures that I think about a lot and that are very popular are The Fruits of The Spirit, The Beatitudes, The Ten Commandments and 7 things that God hates. These scriptures teach you how to live, what pleases God and what displeases God. One can't stay a Christian without living a holy life like God wants us to. Ask yourself, "What would Jesus do? How would He handle this situation? How would He treat people?"

No comments: