Just A Busy Day...

Well, it was quite a busy day for me. I did have lunch with my parents. My dad told me this cute little story. I'm sure that some of us can relate to it.


There was this little old couple that were having a hard time remembering. They went to the doctor for their problem. He told them that they were going to have to write things down so that they did not forget what they were going to do. Later in the evening, the wife asked the husband to go and get her a bowl of ice cream. He left the room and did not come back for at least a half-an-hour. When he walks into the room, he hands her a tray with the breakfast that he had just fixed of bacon and eggs. But, he said he forgot the toast. She replies exasperated, "I just knew that you'd forget the toast!"


Well, can you relate to that? :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

lol to funny mom

thanks for coming over tonight Isaiah and I enjoyed it ;-)

sherryldickinson said...

I love Hollyhock plants and flowers. I wonder what color yours will be. I liked your comment about the Creator will not give us a desire to do what we have no ability to do. Then, this old couple story is so cute. What's disgusting is that Bud & I are nearly this bad and we aren't even old yet!!! Or at least we don't feel old! Love,
Beth's mom-in-law