How Green It Is...

Don't you just love how green it is? I spent about 3 hrs. mowing yesterday and I just love all the green with the beautiful tulips, daffodils, & hyacinths. All the flowering shrubs and trees just stand out as well. Spring is just a beautiful time of year. I really do just love each season of the year!

Yes, I have sore mussles. But, that doesn't last long. Beth and I planted more garden Thursday. Bless her heart she did most of the planting, but I did help with the roto tilling and Isaiah. Isaiah just loves being out in the dirt and yard. I don't think he quite knows what to think of it. He just doesn't like to go in after he has been outside. He's found out that there is a whole new world out there.

Although, right now I just seem to be running, running and running. So much to do. Just like the old saying... I have places to go, people to see and things to do. But that is normal for the busy times of year...isn't it?

No comments: