W

It was so good to hear President Bush's proclamation for the National Day of Prayer on May 1, 2008. I still like Bush in spite of all the criticism from the media and others. He has tried to take a stand for what was right. You've just got to admire his inner strength. I was just pleased to listen to him on the radio this morning when he was speaking about prayer.

The 2008 National Day of Prayer theme, "Prayer! America's Strength and Shield," is taken from Psalm 28:7, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped."

On this day, I will be praying for the safety of our brave men and women in uniform, for their families, and for the comfort and recovery of those who have been wounded. I will be praying for God to heal our land.

Mark your calender for Thursday, May 1, 2008 for the National Day of Prayer.

No comments: