Side of The Page...

Notice my little animals which are for the young and young at heart. Believe it or not, children and adults still play with them. :) Hey, keeping it real!

This is a picture of Isaiah. He was so cute yesterday when Beth and I went to visit mom and dad. He was so hungry that he prayed 3 - 4 times before the table was completely set. So cute! I told Beth that she had to try to get a picture of him while he was praying.

Another prayer story, I remember once, when Ryan was a little guy just a little older than Isaiah, Merrill and I took him to a restaurant with us. He stood and prayed out loud and lots of eyes were on him. I think he made an impression. Merrill wasn't to the table yet with his food, but Ryan was ready to eat.

At our family dinners, we usually let a grandchild pray if they want to. Sometimes we cover everything and everyone in those prayers. You can see them checking out who is there and mentioning their name in prayer. A little child shall lead them. :)

Grandchildren are totally awesome!

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: