Just Love A Rainy Day...

I just love a rainy day... That's today! It did kinda mess up some painting plans, but hey, there's next week. I may have been pushing the outside painting anyway. It's a nice easy going rain and not windy, just perfect for the just planted garden. :)

Wayne & Lauryn were just here. I asked him if he remembered this, when he was little, he told someone that his mom wasn't fat, just fluffy. Today, I'm just fluffier! :) Kids do say the cutest things. Isn't it funny that sometimes when things come to mind the person that you are thinking about shows up? Right now... they are trying to fish in the rain. I think I will stay in and keep my fluff dry!

2 comments:

LJL said...

I just can't imagine Wayne saying something like that.

Lavy Country said...

neither can I :0) They had fun fishing in the rain.