Joy In The Lord

"Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labor of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall no herd be in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation." Habakkuk 3:17 -18 - (KJV)


After checking out the news headline, I've decided that it is just the same old doom and gloom. Quite frankly, today, I'm not in the mood for doom and gloom. So let's talk about the weather. Right now it is just up and down and unseasonably cold. Heh, heh, so much for global warming!


Amy and Beth weren't in my gallery of pictures so here is one that I found of them to share. There is a bond between the twins that a lot of people do not understand. They are sisters and best friends. I can only remember one short period of time around the age of 12- early teens that they would fuss. Most of their life they have cuddled together and talked. I think they will always cuddle together until they are old.
Funny story about the girls. When they were about two. I went into the kitchen and found them sitting on the floor together playing in flour. They had emptied the flour onto the floor and were having a ball playing in their flour "sand". :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yes Mom, I think Amy and I will be90 yrs old and still be cuddling..lol ;-)