9/11 Memories...

9/11 memories are not pleasant memories. I remember my daughter in law calling to tell me to turn on the news that a building had been hit by a plane in NY. While I was listening to the news, they said another building had been hit. It was scary, sad times for America.

That is why we should always pray for our country and it's servicemen who are working to keep us safe. I'm so glad that President Bush does such a good job keeping us safe. He is a good respectable Commander In Chief. (I think America is getting tired of the liberal Democratic controlled drive by media that doesn't like our President, our country, Christians and big business as well as the McCain - Palin ticket.) Pray for these people and our country, that God will keep them safe. Pray for the families of the people that died on 9/11 whose lives were changed forever.

No comments: