Glad To Be Back...

Oh yes, I'm glad to be back... blogging!

It seems like a woman's work is never done! :) The summer is coming to a close. Lots of food has been preserved. The garden is weedy because I've not been able to take care of the weeds and put away produce. But, it probably could be worse. Since it hasn't rained a lot, it shouldn't be too hard to get rid of, after I'm done canning and freezing.

We do need some rain. The rain would help the tomatoes. I haven't done
the watering that I usually do. I did set a few punctured milk jugs by some of my tomato plants to help slowly water them, but for the most part, I've let them go.

I'm starting to get excited about the coming fall colors. I love the beautiful fall leaves, mums and all that goes with it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

love this picture, Connie! You're looking so cute!