Praying For America...


I'm often reminded of this verse. We need to daily pray for our land especially in these troubled times. We are facing an important election year. There are so many promises floating around that people often get confused. It is always good to look at what the person has stood for in the past and what he/she is saying now. That's is usually what you've got.

"If my people, which are called by my name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

This one thing I know, God answers prayer and He will do what He says. But, we must do our part in prayer and in actions. Our goal for our country is for the continued freedom to live and worship freely. Our personal goals are to live pleasing lives for God so that He will heal our land. I'm often reminded of an old song...

There's more with us than be with them
We're on the winning side.
With banners unfurreled
We'll tell the whole world
That Jesus is captain and guide.
There's none to fear when He is near
Though fierce the conflict may be.
We'll never give in the fight against sin
With Christ there's victory.


God Bless America!

No comments: