Looking Through Pictures...



I was looking through pictures and found an old picture of Paul and a picture of his little guy, Carson, taken around Easter. I think they look a lot alike. Part of the fun of having pictures is being able to compare parents with their children.

The picture to the left is of me holding Paul. He was probably around 18 mo.




Another thing, I notice that we still had our old blue Ford. Merrill traded in his GTO just before we got married and bought this car new. He wishes he had his GTO back a million times over. If we could find an old one, I'm sure we would buy it. I couldn't locate a picture of his GTO, but I'll keep searching and share it at some time in the future.

This winter, for sure, I need to get some pictures refiled. It is getting harder and harder to find what I need. I've kind of let down on my picture taking and that's not good for family history. Pictures are important.:)

2 comments:

LJL said...

Ask Merrill for sure, but I don't think that is your Ford. I think that looks like Grandpa's Chrysler. Yeh, I wish he still had the Goat. That was one cool car.

LJL said...

Ask Merrill for sure, but I don't think that is your Ford. It looks like Grandpa's Chrysler. Yeh, I wish he still had that Goat. That was one cool car.