Slowing Down...

Yeah, things are slowing down...

I've been able to work on my sewing room and my closet. I have a whole wardrobe, I just need the body to go with it. Bodies are like age, you just kinda wonder how you got there and how it happened so fast! Probably, something that needs to be worked on! :)

My husbands been busy working at our church. We are building a new multi-purpose/ ministry building. The guys have been working really hard to get the ground work done for the buildings erection in October. They got the footers in this week, so they are coming right along.

He's had some ups and downs with some of the equipment, but he keeps plugging along. He loves to work with his equipment. A "big" boy with his "big" ground working toys. He still likes to play/work in dirt!

No comments: