God Is In Charge


I talked with my Aunt Esther & Uncle Junior this morning. The Lord is really helping them in this troubling time with the passing away of my cousin David Phillips. He died in Brazil, where he recently moved, and is buried, but they would like to have the body sent home. His memorial service is May 12. Aunt Esther told me that, "God is in charge, he knows what he is doing and there has to be a reason." I don't know who was encouraging who, but I do know she left me very encouraged. Their heart is broken and they hurt so much, but she said she could feel the prayers going up for them. Please remember them in your prayers. God is alway there! He is our Great Shepherd!




This is another beautiful, sunny day. I just love it. The only thing is that I feel
so behind in my work. Today will be an in and out day. I plan to work in the flower beds, garden,catch up with the house and book work and work on this blog entry this afternoon. For sure I need my B Complex! lol

Later...

Well, this is evening, and it has been a full day! I didn't get it all done, but I made a small dent. I roto tilled until my hands were deep pink, but I had on gloves so I didn't get blisters. A N D, I had on a big hat! I will put my tomatoe plants out tomorrow. I do realize that it is about 17 days too early, but I plan to make evening protection. If it doesn't rain, I may plant some seeds,- maybe.

Merrill is better. He worked a little today. He hauled and spread out top soil, so he could be close to home if he got sick again. He is weak, but doing good. We took a four wheeler ride and checked out the fence lines. That was fun. It will be great to ride the four wheeler more again. I'm not much of a winter outdoors person, so this is a welcome change.

Before you ask, "No, it did not tip!"

God Bless & Have a good day!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Mom your funny, sounds like you had fun today. Glad you and dad did not tip on the 4 wheeler. You did once tip the snow mobile RIGHT? ;)
Just checking I was little and I think I remember talk of that. I love you very much you a great mom
love Amy

Beth said...

Mom,

I’m glad Aunt Esther and Uncle Junior are doing ok. It would be very sad to loose a Son. I could not even imagine what they are going trough.

I’m glad you and dad didn’t tip over on the 4 wheeler. I will never forget the time you did tip over on the snow mobile that was so funny. I love you very much.
You are the best
Love
Beth