Day On The Run



I thought this little duck that I got in an email was so cute that I had to just share it with you. Enjoy!

A Day On the Run

It started out when I went to Beth's at about 7:30 a.m. to help her. Little Isaiah has a virus and is very sick. Beth is tired and I wanted to help her get some rest.
This is the first time Isaiah has been sick. He is just miserable. I've been praying that he'll soon be over it.

Ryan has been very sick in NC with strep throat. He has had a bad case this time. I've been praying Ryan will soon be over this and back to normal. Please pray for both my sick grandsons.

I had lots of errands to do today, so it was another day in the van. Then I had to purchase the $3.49 gas. That's dreadful! Run, run, run!

Dave and Eli fished again today. I told Duane they remind me of Huck & Tom. Hopefully, they aren't as onery. They just have a blast. I like to watch them because they take it so serious.

I mowed around the area a mother goose is sitting on her eggs. I had one eye on the goose and one eye on my mower. Needless to say, I kept my distance and she let me know how far to go. When you see the beak prepared to take a bite - you know where to quit. lol Just ask my son, Paul. When he was a little guy, he decided to lean over and look at a nest of goose eggs. The old mother goose took a big bite out of his rear! Those birds sure can put a hurtin' on ya!!!

3 comments:

Paul and Candy said...

Connie,
Ryan is much bette. He was able to go to school yesterday and today. It was just a mtter of getting his antibiotics in him and giving them time to work. Thanks for praying for him.

Candy

Amy said...

lol mom your funny, that is so cool you have a goose sitting on some eggs. you know if you want to take a BIG chance you could go take a picture of it lol. I could just see you running away from it kinda funny if you think about it.
love you lots your great
Amy

Beth said...

Mom,
Thanks for coming over and helping out. Its always nice to have your mom. ;-) Your the best.

I love that story about the goose and Paul. Im sure he likes it to..lol