Rejoice in the Lord

"I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation." Hab. 3:18

The Lord is the joy of our salvation and this is one great reason to rejoice. I thank the Lord that he saves and keeps us in these trying times. The news is filled with troubling times and with worrysome issues, but we have a God who has everything under control. We just need to be true to Him and live according to His word. We can be a witness to those around us. Trust God!

It is so nice to be around family. I love to watch the grandchildren play and learn to do new things. Our oldest grandson, Kyle is 16 and our youngest which is a boy also is 4 months. There are 13 grandchildren from the oldest to the youngest.
Below are a few of this weeks pictures that I thought you might enjoy.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love all the pic. ;-)
Love
Beth