A Refreshing Rain


Don't you just love a refreshing rain? I love rain. I listened to the rain on the roof last night and fell asleep. I always feel like God has his arms around me. I find it comforting. I do not like lightening though - now that scares me.

This morning I opened the windows and let the fresh air in. Curtains blowing and the cool of the outside coming in is neat. Well, I guess you can see it doesn't take a lot to amuse me.

Beth told me that the grandchildren were feeding my animals yesterday. Isaiah likes to feed my animals and Beth does it fairly regular. Lauryn and Brooklyn were over at Aunt Beth's yesterday and they were feeding my animals and playing with them. Thanks!

If you are wondering what I am talking about. On the left side of my blog are farm animals. You can touch the animals and they move. You can click more, food and sometimes a toy will pop up. Click what you want to use and either feed or play with my farm animal. If you run the mouse arrow up the horses neck he will "nee" for you. Have fun!!!

I've always liked Panda Bears. I like to play with the Panda. He rolls over and eats the bamboo. He is so cute. He's my favorite pet. But, I enjoy the farm animals also.
I'm in my second childhood or maybe I never left the first. lol

*The photo is a free stock photo from www.freephoto.com

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love the rain to Mom. I could listen to it all day long. I love the thunder too. But I like to be at home when that’s going on. ;-)

I did have a lot of fun with Lauryn and Brooklyn yesterday. Isaiah did too but he got tired on us...lol poor little guy.

Love
Beth

Amy said...

I also like to hear the rain and thunder, but I like it best when I am at my own home. I always tell Kinsey and Caden that when it thunders that God is moving his furniture around. I don't want them to be scared of the storms. ;)
I like your little animal too, but right now I don't have much time to feed them so I will leave that up to Beth and the children ;)
Love you lots
Amy