Catch Up Day



Today is a catch up day. I had to get my oil changed. Cleaned on the garage. Get ready for the holiday weekend. I picked up the buns and chips so we could grill out. Nick and Brett are spending the weekend with us. We are going out to eat tonight and then go minature golfing. That's always fun!.

Called and checked on the sick. Ryan and Isaiah are mending. Thank you for praying for my two sick grandchildren. I talked to Paul this morning. Ryan is back to school & even played ball at the end of the week. Thursday, I went with Beth to take Isaiah back to the doctor. He gave him more medicine. He is a lot better & not running high fevers. I'm glad they are doing better.

Minature Golf Update:
Grandpa Merrill won the golf game. We had lots of fun. We are all a little rusty so... we need to play again. :)

I talked to Beth & Isaiah has the hives now. Probably a reaction to the medicine for his ear ache. She is so tired & Isaiah is fussy. They need our prayers again!

Talked to Wayne tonight. They are on their way home from Florida. They had a nice time but will be glad to be home. It will be nice to see them again & have them safely home.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thank you Mom for being a GREAT GRANDMA. I don't know what I would do with out you. You help me out so much. I love you.

Hope you all had fun tonight

Love
Beth

Amy said...

Mom
I am sure that one day you will win a game at golf lol. Maybe you should practice when dad does not know lol. You are a great grandma trying to help out with all your grandchildren when they are sick and well of course. I love you lots
love amy