Have Confidence

"Have confidence in God's mercy, for when you think He is a long way from you, He is often quite near." Thomas A Kempis

Isn't it true that sometimes when we feel blue and all alone, God is really right there with us holding us in his hand. Or, sometimes I imagine His arm around my shoulder sheilding me from the blast.



Today:

I got planted what I needed done. Next week I'll probably put in a large amount because it will be closer to end of the frost date. But, still lots of grass to mow & lots and lots of weeds. It looks like I have a dandeline plantation. I do not like to use chemicals on the grass at this time of year because of the grandchildren. I will put the chemical on in late fall.

This is a picture of the little kitten that one of our cats brought up. My little granddaughters just love cats, so they should like this little guy. Hope he makes it.
Last year the neighbors dog killed my kittens. The kitten is black and white, long haired with blue eyes. I saw his daddy back in the late winter and ordered him as a father of this years kittens. lol I think Mittens is the mother. She is my favorite cat that Lauryn gave me a few years ago. She is long haired, gray with some white markings. She will let you turn her upside down and rub her tummy and play with her paws. This kitten is like that,so, I wonder...




Isn't this a sweet kitten?

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

I just noticed that y'all have been married for 38 years! That is awesome! =)

Cute kitten...AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING FOR ME TO SAY THAT...FOR I'M NOT A CAT LOVER! =)

Thanks for signing my blog!
Love, Heather

Beth said...

I love the Kitten.

Im glad you are working on our garden. Ill be out next week to help you.
Love
Beth

Amy said...

The kitten is so cute, Kinsey would love to take care of it for you ;) I wish we could be there to help with the garden would love to have some corn. Hope you had a good day.
love amy