Happy Mother's Day

""Happy Mother's Day" to my wonderful Mom. I thank you for so many things. You taught me how to love and give. You have the God given gift of compassion even for the undeserving. I will always remember how you and dad have given money, clothes and necessities to those in need. How you've shown concern for the hurting even though you did not know them personally. Your love of God and family. I love you very much Mom and I thank God for you. If I had it to do all over again, I would want you to be my Mom. Happy Mother's Day!"


"Happy Mother's Day to my daughters and daughter's in laws. I'm thankful for good Godly women for my sons and Godly daughters. You all are great mothers and I appreciate you all! I love you!" Mom

4 comments:

Amy said...

Mom, I hope you had a great Mothers day.
Love Amy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth said...

Mom,
That was very nice about Grandma. I think she is the best also. I love both of you very much. Hope you Had a GREAT MOTHER'S DAY

Love
Beth

Lavy Country said...

I have been behind on my blogging -- just now getting the Happy Mother's Day wish and the nice words. Thank you for raising good children that have made good husbands! Happy Mother's Day to you too.
Wilma