Monday Musings



I always start out Monday's dragging. I helped Merrill get off around 6:00 a.m. He will be going to Pennsylvania tonight. I hope I can go with him after he gets back tomorrow. Today is going to be a busy day so traveling would be a relief especially after all the ups and downs of last week.

Last week I was reading Proverbs 31. I intended to listen to this tape I have by John E.MacArthur, Jr. of "Grace to You" before today on Proverbs 31: 10-31, but didn't get to it. It is called "An Excellent Wife." I like to listen to it every once in awhile. It is part of his "God's Design For A Successful Woman" set. Encouraging to say the least!

Proverbs 31 always makes me feel tired. I know this woman probably had servants, but she also must have had the energy of a work horse. She is really a woman to look up to. Quite the example!

Explanation Time:
When I comment on a scripture or subject, I will not be using anyone I know that will be reading my blog, whether it be family, friends or acquaintences. My comments usually are what I gather from what I have been reading, listening to and sometimes experiencing with those I work or come in business contact with. Please do not take offence, these are the way I feel. I would not feel right to criticize, preach or make fun of what people do on a blog because that's not fair. If you have aught against someone you should go to them not go public. I do tend to get serious and my little helpers guide me into something lighter, hence, the "Young People Now a Days" story last week. What else could I do? lol :)
God Bless You & Have a Good Day!

2 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

I always enjoy what you post on this site, Connie. And, I do not know how you keep up with everything that you do. No wonder your children are such workers! Love you, Sherry Dickinson

Amy said...

Mom thanks for always praying for me and helping me get through my day. Your great, love you lots
love always
Amy